HEART ER Patient Care Personnel
HEART ER Private Ambulance services pride ourselves in our record providing the highest of standards in the delivery of patient care through our highly trained personnel, CEN compliant ambulance fleet & equipment along with PHECC accreditation.
- All our staff are trained to the highest standards as accredited by PHECC.
- All our ambulances are staffed with 1 Paramedic and 1 EMT (Emergency Medical Technician).
- On demand, we can supply 2 Paramedics with our ambulance's.
- We are centrally located in Ireland based in Portlaoise, Co. Laois which gives us easy access to all major Cities and Towns, Based only 2 mins from the M7 we can be on the move very quickly in any direction.
- Our personnel complete regular in-house training.
- Our Ambulances are up to date, modern and maintained to a high standard and our drivers and staff are also fully trained to the latest standards required.
- All our ambulances are CEN Compliant and in accordance with National standards.
- All our staff are Garda vetted and registered practitioners with the Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council.
HEART ER transport patients to most hospitals and care centres in Counties Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford and Wicklow.
For more information: Contact HEART ER on 057 866001 (24Hrs)